To create an Album-a-Day, you record a piece of music following these rules:
- It must be written, performed, recorded, post-produced, etc. all in one contiguous 24-hour period (preferably with no sleep break in there).
- It must be at least 20 minutes or 30 songs. (many short songs tend to work better than long songs which drag on forever, trust me.)
- Your band may have multiple participants, but they should not work on different songs simultaneously. (So just one song being worked on at a time.)
- No ideas from before the chosen day! This means covers or reinterpretations are not allowed.
- No out-takes! If you start a song, finish it and put it on the album.
Well i kinda failed at the "Album A Day" project because i had to break for a lunch with my dad (which i enjoyed) and now i have a splitting headache so i'm calling it quits. I made 5 songs, total of 9 Mins, well short of the proposed 20 mins. Either way here is the playlist:
Album A Day 5-7-2010 by MEFX1